- Updating the assembly does not clear out the update sign
- Incorrect texture scale applied during migration
- Responses to dialog prompts are not being remembered
- Region and Language setting not being honored
- Inventor Optimization not recognizing license
- Add Hole to an existing Hole Table is not functioning
- Missing Face-Edge connectors for Midsurface gaps that have an angle between faces
- File New dialog does not list templates from a networked location
- Repeated prompting on opening read-only Tube & Pipe data when "Prompt for Recomputable Updates" Save option is checked
- Edit with Frame Generator fails when working with custom Content Center library & materials
- Frame Generator Member parts do not honor the selected custom material
- Content Center refresh does not refresh Content Center part material after user selects the correct material library
- Use of custom library shows incorrect density on physical iProperties
- Graphic slices shown on parts with singularities
- Materials & Appearances are not being updated properly from style library
- Appearance thumbnails from custom library are not showing the correct colors - all gray**
- **After Update 1 is installed edit thumbnails in-document & copy back to the library to fully resolve.
- CER: Unexpected exit when suppressing some features at the same time
- CER: Unexpected exit when add constraint preview
- CER: Chamfer: Unexpected exit when measure during preview
- CER: Unexpected exit after deleting broken view
- CER: Unexpected exit when open assembly with updating
- CER: Unexpected exit from undo after opening multiple AutoCAD DWG files
- CER: Unexpected exit when rotate with 3D mouse and select a face
- CER: Unexpected exit resulting from removing default Material/Appearance Libraries
- Unexpected exit when importing unresolved file with Inventor Apprentice API
Both the 32-bit and 64-bit are included in the download.
Here is a link for the Readme File - Click Here...
Update: Just got word from the Being Inventive Team that this is a first in a series of updates that will be made available before a service pack is released. The frequency of the updates will be higher than the frequency of service packs. This particular Update1 is a must have for users that have problems with Material and Color migration amongst other things.