Here is the link to download AutoCAD 2012 SP2 32-bit, Click Here...
Here is the link to download AutoCAD 2012 SP2 64-bit, Click Here...
Here is a link for the Readme file, Click Here…
Follow the break to see the issues addressed by SP2.
3D Navigation Tools
- AutoCAD may become unstable after switching between a 3D Viewport to a 2D Viewport.
- "Keep Scene Upright" in 3DConnexion Settings dialog cannot be changed.
- Unknown command "SPACEMOUSEACTION" and device is not working when using 3DConnexion device.
3D Surface Modeling
- AutoCAD may become unstable after using SAVEAS on some drawings that have been run through recover.
- MTEXT column width can collapse to zero when XREF is bound to the parent drawing.
- Annotative MTEXT column width can collapse to zero when drawing is saved and reopened.
- AutoCAD may become unstable when using the ARRAYCLASSIC dialog with solid entities selected and clicking on the preview button.
- On a 32bit Operating system using the ARRAYCLASSIC command preview with a large number of items selected, you may get a warning "Too many objects would be created."
- On a 32bit Operating system using the ARRAYCLASSIC command you may encounter objects on locked layers being removed without a warning dialog.
- Array blocks may not display when attached as an XREF.
- AutoCAD may become unstable when drawings contain loft surface on different layers and saved to older drawing versions such as 2004.
- The AutoCAD options paths may become shortened when the Inventor Fusion Plugin is installed.
- Autoloader fails to load a modified CUIx file.
- ACFusion.cuix keeps getting added back to AutoCAD even when unloaded.
- AutoCAD may take a long time when inserting an external block that contains a large number of layer filters.
- Dynamic Blocks may not be updated when the Property Palette is visible.
- AutoCAD may become unstable after changing the view during ARRAYCLASSIC or Hatch preview.
CUI (Customizable User Interface)
- Context menus are different based on how you have loaded the Main and Enterprise menu.
- DGN linetypes may display inconsistently.
- Imported text of a dimension in a DGN file is not submitted to the dimension style.
- When using COPYCLIP and PASTECLIP on a 64bit Operating System, you may see the object color change from the original color.
- AutoCAD may become unstable when autosave runs with an attached PDF file that is an extremely small scale.
- AutoCAD may become unstable when using commands that modify one of the dimensions with the cyclic dependency.
- AutoCAD may become unstable when using the EXPORTLAYOUT command.
External Reference (XREF)
- DGN files become scaled by a factor of 1/12 after an xref bind.
- Field for viewport scale is displayed as "Custom" on opening legacy files such as AutoCAD 2009.
- AutoCAD may become unstable when grip editing a PLINE with the Properties Palette open.
- Error message appears in command line after renaming the layout tab when sheet set manager is opened.
- The landing on mleaders can change unexpectedly when certain LISP routines are run.
- AutoCAD may become unstable when using Check Standards on drawings with leaders.
- Temporary IDW files with "dwg.tmp" extension are created when a file with model documentation drawing views from AutoCAD 2013 is opened in AutoCAD 2012.
- AutoCAD may become unstable after clicking the Publish button for drawings with AutoCAD 2013-created drawing views.
- AutoCAD LT may become unstable when setting the Mtext direction to vertical in the Property Palette.
OLE (Object Linking & Embedding)
- AutoCAD may become unstable when using OLE to copy and paste Excel content.
- The final value for the line is using the total length instead of stretch/extension.
- When using Osnap, then selecting a line with a grip, then stretching by entering an exact distance may not yield the expected length.
- AutoCAD may become unstable when opening drawings with possible corrupt array entities.
- With DUCS turned on, the cursor may have been freezing after closing the block editor.
- CTB, STB, PC3 and PMP files may not have been added to etransmit list when additional plot search paths were added.
- AutoCAD may become unstable when publishing to DWF.
- AutoCAD may become unstable when exiting on Microsoft Windows 8.
- AutoCAD may become unstable when copying large selection sets.
- AutoCAD may become unstable when working with joined splines.
- You may notice high network utilization with SMB V2 (Server Message Block) while working with the sheet set manger.
- AutoCAD may not start if the Operating System path is not able to be found.
- When editing an Excel Data Links not all the information is displayed.
- Customized Tooltips fail to be aligned by rows.
- On a 64bit Operating system with VBA loaded, you may not be able to restore AutoCAD after minimizing it.
- Visual Styles may become lost when saving back to a previous drawing version such as AutoCAD 2007 file format.