This Update addresses multiple issues for Inventor 2014. Update 2 is cumulative and includes all changes from Update 1.
Here is what is addressed in Update 2:
- Inventor hangs when saving a large assembly as Catia V5.
- The setting of template for assembly in make component configuration is not retained.
- Change Size of Content Center part results in inaccurate parameters.
- iFeature does not update correctly when the reference sketch changes.
- Parameters in dependant copied iFeature do not update correctly editing the base iFeature.
- Import Parameters functionality does not update all the parameters as expected.
- Incorrect Master Mass is calculated when generating Shrinkwrap.
- Corner not detected on sheetmetal flange created with thicken command.
- Poor graphics performance with custom DPI size.
- Stress Analysis – Unable to select face for FEA loads and constraints.
- Stress Analysis - Load directions based on existing faces are incorrect and cannot be changed.
- The model displays too brightly after migrating the customized lighting styles to the Inventor default styles.
- Moment of Inertia is calculated to negative value if modifying the Mass value manually.
- Feature creation becomes unresponsive after open and close component multiple times during a single Inventor session.
- Drawing section view becomes corrupt after update.
- Unexpected exit in XLayerExternalResolver::ResolveFile() when running VBA.
- Unexpected exit when updating second derive part after deleting the geometry in sketch block within base part.
- Unexpected exit when working with part file in non-English version.
- General stability enhancements
Both the 32-bit and 64-bit are included in the download.
Here is a link for the Readme File - Click Here...
This update covers the following products:
- Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014
- Autodesk Inventor 2014
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite Premium 2014
- Autodesk Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2014
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Premium 2014
- Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014